From the desk of Dr. Menthia P. Bradley
Wow! We have been in school for a week! Here are some important updates for you, and please share with your parents and siblings.
Please make sure that you have your MBA email. Click the link below to connect to our Parent Student Virtual Resources page for information on how to login.
We want you to enjoy yummy meals! Food distribution is WEDNESDAY, September 9, from 9AM-3PM. Every other week, it is on TUESDAYS.
If you have completed work in your educational packet, please return it, and we will have new packets available on Tues, Sep. 15. Please write your name, teacher’s name and grade on the work. It may be dropped off the following ways:
· Screenshot and email to the teacher
· Fax (Middle 357-8681, High 357-2442)
· Mail to the school: 3306 Overton Crossing, 38127
· Put in the dropbox 24 hours
· Bring it by the school between 7:30 and 3:30 any day
· Pick it up when meals are distributed (Sep. 15, and Tuesdays)
Juniors and Seniors submit attendance electronically when logging into classes. Parents of students in grades 6-10, please submit attendance via email daily before 8:00 AM. Please write your child’s name and PRESENT or ABSENT in the subject line to the email addresses below:
For all other questions, please contact the addresses below.
If you do not have access to email, please complete the weekly attendance form and return to the school via:
- Dropbox (24 hours)
- Dropoff on meal distribution days (Wed, Sep. 9 and Tuesdays every other week)
Bring into the office, Mon-Friday, 8-3:30